13 Gallon Moonshine Still, Vodka, with 3" Copper Reflux Column, 4 Sight Glass. E-85
This moonshine still has it all! This 13 gallon boiler comes paired with a
beautiful 3" Copper Reflux Column.
This Column can be run in either reflux mode to make Vodka and E-85 Ethanol,
or you can run it in pot still mode to make Whiskey or Moonshine. To run your
column in pot still mode, turn the water off to the Dephlegmator and take the
copper packing out of the column, or you can leave it in for improved flavor.
The column is built from heavy gauge, hard drawn copper. We use solid sanitary
TIG welds, which are much stronger than Soldering or Brazing. This column
gives you the best of both worlds. You get the strength and durability of
stainless steel, and the flavor improving qualities of copper.
This Column comes with:
* 3" Tri Clamp with gasket for connecting the column to the still.
* Commercial grade, 3" face, thermometer.
* Enough structured copper packing to fill the column.
* 3" Tri Clamp Dephlegmator connection with 3" Tri Clamp and gasket.
* Built in copper shotgun condenser.
* 1/2" hose barb connections on the condenser and Dephlegmator (pre-condenser) for cooling water.
* Dephlegmator (pre-condenser) for increasing and controlling proof.
* Four 2" diameter sight glasses, so you can watch the action inside the column.
The boiler is made from high quality, heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless
steel, has beautifully rounded curves, and is polished to a mirror finish
inside and out. It comes equipped with a 2" Tri Clamp port, with clamp and
face plate. This port can be used with a 2" heating element conversion plate
to install a water heating element. The boiler can also be fired with a
propane burner. The bottom of the boiler is flat and recessed, it stands at
28" tall, and has a base diameter of 13 3/4".
This Boiler comes with:
* 1" drain valve with down spout
* Carrying handles
* 1.5" filler neck with tri clamp cap
* 3" column connection
This Still also comes with a book "Moonshine" by Matthew B Rowley.
Chapter's include: "Equipment; Ingredients; The Process; Fundamentals of
Distilling; Operating a Pot Still; Whiskeys; Grain-Based Recipes; Rums and
Washes; Sugar Based Recipes; Now That You've Made It; Moonshine-Based
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable
Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these
products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse
or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information
or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely
at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the
aforementioned equipment and information.