This Still has a beautiful 4" Diameter Borosilicate Glass 6 Plate Column with Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Dephlegmator on top of the Column and a 2" Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Condenser on the right side of the column. The Column can be ran in Pot Still Mode to make Whiskey and Moonshine or it can be ran in make high proof Vodka or E-85 Ethanol.
The boiler has a (2) 2" Element port, with tri clamps and cover plate. You can also fire this still with a Propane Burner if you like. The bottom of the boiler is flat and recessed.
This still also comes with:
- 1" drain valve
- 26 gallon capacity
- Boiler is 28" tall and has a base diameter of 19 3/4"
- Carrying handles
- 2" filler port with tri clamp cap
- 4" column connection
- Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves
- Built from the heavy gauge 304 grade stainless steel\
- The boiler is polished to mirror finish inside and out
- Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- This is a glass bubble plate column so no copper packing is needed
- 1 removeable Gatling Gun (tube & shell) dephlegmator (pre-condenser) on top of the column
- 1 removable 2" diameter Gatling Gun ( tube & shell) primary condenser
- 6 bubble plates in the column
- This column modular construction allows you to remove the bubble plates
- 1 removable stainless parrot with drain valve for first shots
- (2) 2" heating element ports
- Internals of glass bubble plates column are copper
- Complete 360 viewing
Push to Connect Cooling Kit with flow control for our 4" Copper Plate Columns. Use the clear hose for your cold water line, and red/orange for your hot water line. These cooling kits will work for hose barb connections that are 5/8" ID.
Tubing maybe different colored then shown.
- 16 feet of 1/2" Tubing (8 feet of clear tubing, and 8 feet of red/orange)
- (2) 1/2" Push to Connect Flow Tees
- (1) 1/2" Push to Connect Union Tees
- (1) 1/2" Push to Connect Union Y
- (4) 1/2" Push to Connect 90 with Male NPT Pipe Fitting
- (2) 1/2" Male Straight Pipe Fittings
This controller works great for 20 to 35 gallon stills and still boilers. You will need to attach your own 60 amp 220 VAC dryer or welding plug to the main power cord so that you can plug the controller in. Your outlet must have a 60 amp or larger breaker. If you are going to use this heating element controller with your own boiler, your boiler will need (2) 2" tri clamp ferrules, (2) 2" tri clamps and gaskets. This controller draws 50 amps @ 11,000 watts 220 VAC Single Phase.
This controller includes:
- (2) Ultra low density heating element
- (1) Variable temperature control
- (2) 30 amp twist lock male plugs
- (2) 30 amp twist lock female plugs
- (1) 40 amp ssr
- (2) 30 amp 2 pole breakers
- (1) 30 amp panel
- (2) 12' cords from the controller to the element boxes
- (1) lidded enclosure
- (2) frenn power lights
Copper removes the nasty tasting sulfides from the vapor. This still gives you the best of both worlds. It gives you the strength and durability of the stainless and the taste improving qualities of a copper column. All of the equipment that you need to distill alcohol is included, except some tubing that you can buy at your local hardware store.
The 22 gauge copper stills that you see elsewhere on the internet are so thin that you can take your hands and crush them like a huge beer can. If you flip 16 oz. 24 gauge copper still with your thumb and fore finger it will make a dent. If you punch this stainless milk can boiler with your fist, you might break your fist but there won't be a dent.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which cover manufacturing defects and leaks. Built to last a Lifetime! Hand it down to future generations!
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.