Beautiful 4" Diameter Copper and Stainless Bubble Plate Column with four 3" diameter sight glasses, Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Dephlagmator on top of the Column and a 3" Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Condenser on the right side of the column. The column can be ran in Pot Still Mode to make Whiskey and Moonshine or it can be ran in reflux mode to make high proof Vodka or E-85 Ethanol.
This Column also comes with:
Push to Connect Cooling Kit with flow control for our 4"Copper Reflux Moonshine Stills and Columns
- 4" column connection
- Top quality construction
- Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face
- This is a bubble plate column so no copper packing is needed
- 1 removable gatling gun (tube & shell) dephlegmator (pre-condenser) on top of the column
- 1 removable 3" diameter gatling gun (tube & shell) primary condenser
- 4 bubble plates in the column
- 4 removable 3" sight glasses
- This column's modular construction allows you to remove plates or column sections for different flavor profiles
- 1 removable copper parrot with drain valve for first shots
This is a cooling kit for our 4" Copper Plate Columns. Use the clear hose for your cold water line, and the red/orange hose for your hot water line. These cooling kits will work for hose barb connections that are 5/8" ID
- 16 feet of 1/2" Tubing (8 feet of clear tubing , and 8 feet of red/orange tubing)
- (2) 1/2" Push to Connect Flow Tees
- (1) 1/2" Push to Connect Union Tees
- (1) 1/2" Push to Connect Union Y
- (4) 1/2" Push to Connect 90° with Male NPT Pipe Fittings
- (2) 1/2" Male Straight Pipe Fittings
Copper removes the nasty tasting sulfides from the alcohol vapor.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
Built to last a Life Time!
Hand it down to future generations!
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.