8 Gallon Moonshine Still with 2" Copper Whiskey Column & Electric Heat Controller
This 8 gallon still comes with clamp in heating element assembly and
controller. The boiler was made from high grade, polished stainless steel.
This Still comes with:
* Carrying handles
* Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves
* Built from heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless steel
* Polished to a mirror finish inside and out
* Port for heating element adapter
* Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with 3" face
* 2" Column connection that measures 2" x 12"
* Built in Liebig condenser that measures 24"
This heating element and heating element controller works great for our 8
gallon and 13 gallon stills. You will need to attach your own plug to the
power cord. This controller draws 25 amps @ 5500 watts 220 VAC single phase.
This controller includes:
* 30 Amp Twist Lock Plug
* 30 Amp Double Pole Switch
* 30 Amp SSR
* 30 amp Digital Panel Meter
* 12' of cord from the Controller to the Element Box
The 24 gauge copper stills that you see elsewhere on the internet are so thin
that you can take your hands and crush them like a huge beer can. The Chinese
stainless stills and the stills made from cook pots are even worse. The
stainless in them is as thin as paper. If you flip a 24 gauge copper still or
one of the cheap stainless stills with your thumb and fore finger it will make
a dent. If you punch this stainless milk can boiler with your fist, you might
break your fist but there won't be a dent. My stills and still boilers are
made from heavy gauge stainless and are built to last a lifetime.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and
Built to Last!
Hand it Down to Future Generations!
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable
Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these
products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse
or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information
or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely
at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the
aforementioned equipment and information.