This 8 gallon Still has it all! Tri clamp port for electric heating element adapter, tri clamp and cover plate, or you can fire it with a propane burner. This still cannot be heated with induction heat. It is made with high grade, polished stainless steel. This reflux still column capable of making Rum, Whiskey, Bourbon and Vodka. The column is all copper with a stainless jacket on the condenser.
This still comes with:
- Carrying handles
- Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves
- Built from heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless steel
- Polished to a mirror finish inside and out
- Copper pot still column with detachable copper condenser with stainless jacket
- Port for heating element adapter
- Thermo port and commercial grade thermometer with 3" face
- 2" Column connection
- Built in copper Liebig condenser
- 8 Gallon boiler measures 21.5" tall x 12-3/4" diameter, 14-1/4" diameter including the outside port
- 5500 Watt Controller
This still also comes with a book, "Moonshine" by Matthew B Rowley.
The 24 gauge copper stills that you see elsewhere on the internet are so thin that you can take your hands and crush them like a huge beer can. The Chinese stainless stills and the stills made from cook pots are even worse. The stainless in them is as thin as paper. If you flip a 24 gauge copper still or one of the cheap stainless stills with your thumb and fore finger it will make a dent. If you punch this stainless milk can boiler with your fist, you might break your fist but there won't be a dent. My stills and still boilers are made from heavy gauge stainless and are built to last a lifetime.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks.
Built to Last!
Hand it Down to Future Generations!
These products may not be legal to operate in some areas. Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these products and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these products. Any person or entity that uses information or equipment provided by Affordable Distillery Equipment, LLC does so entirely at their own risk and accepts all liability concerning the use of the aforementioned equipment and information.