Plastic Fermenter Bucket with Lid, 30 Liters (around 30 quarts, or 8 gallons)
- Drilled Lid with a grommet for an air lock (sold separately)
- Tight sealing lid. (If it is difficult to snap on, run the lid under hot water to temporarily soften the plastic, making it easier to snap the lid in place).
- Plenty of head space. This eliminates the need for a blowoff tube for most big beers.
- Integrated spigot hole. This hole is threaded, but not drilled, so if you would like to use a spigot (sold separately), you will need to drill out the hole.
- Gallon and Liter markings on the side for convenient measuring.
- Large top opening with removable lid makes it easy to clean.
- Stands 16.5 inches tall, and 15" wide (OD) including the handles. Interior width is 14" and 16" Inside Depth.