Plastic Fermenter with Lid, 30L Liters 8 Gallons Home Brewing & Distilling
Plastic Fermenter Bucket with Lid, 30 Liters (around 30 quarts, or 8 gallons)
* Drilled Lid with a grommet for an air lock (sold separately)
* Tight sealing lid. (If it is difficult to snap on, run the lid under hot water to temporarily soften the plastic, making it easier to snap the lid in place).
* Plenty of head space. This eliminates the need for a blowoff tube for most big beers.
* Integrated spigot hole. This hole is threaded, but not drilled, so if you would like to use a spigot (sold separately), you will need to drill out the hole.
* Gallon and Liter markings on the side for convenient measuring.
* Large top opening with removable lid makes it easy to clean.
* Stands 16.5 inches tall, and 15" wide (OD) including the handles. Interior width is 14" and 16" Inside Depth.