Plastic Fermenter w/Lid, 30 Liters (8 Gallons)-With Spigot and 3-Piece Air Lock
Plastic Fermenter Bucket with Lid, Spigot and 3-Piece Air Lock, 30 Liters
(around 30 quarts, or 8 gallons)
Plastic Fermenter Bucket with Lid:
* Drilled Lid with a grommet for an air lock
* Tight sealing lid. (If it is difficult to snap on, run the lid under hot water to temporarily soften the plastic, making it easier to snap the lid in place).
* Plenty of head space. This eliminates the need for a blowoff tube for most big beers.
* Integrated spigot hole. This hole is threaded, but not drilled, so if you would like to use the spigot, you will need to drill out the hole.
* Gallon and Liter markings on the side for convenient measuring.
* Large top opening with removable lid makes it easy to clean.
* Stands 16.5 inches tall, and 15" wide (OD) including the handles. Interior width is 14" ID and 16" Inside Depth.
3-Piece Airlock for Home Brewing and Distilling:
This 3-piece airlock is the best choice for relieving gasses from your
fermentation, as it comes apart extremely easily for cleaning if a blow-off
occurs. All you have to do is fill to the line with boiled or sanitary water,
insert into a drilled stopper or bung, and it creates a closed fermenting
system that allows Co2 to escape, while not allowing air back into the
container to contaminate your product.
Italian Style Bottling Spigot:
This Italian Style Bottling Spigot. It is made from food grade plastic, and
disassembles very easily for cleaning. The outlet on this spigot is tapered to
fit both a 5/16" hose or a 3/8" hose. This spigot fits into a 1" spigot hole,
and packaging includes a nut and two washers to securely attach your spigot to
your bottling bucket.